|Coronado Beach sunset|
Well, howdy. It's been a hot minute.
I've missed this. I miss the writing, the community, and getting on my soapbox from time to time (ha!). As spring slowly thaws out Pittsburgh, my writing muscles are thawing out, too.
I have things I want to share with you. Adventures I'm having, projects I'm starting, dreams I'm scheming, challenges I'm facing. The desire to share has been brewing for weeks now, but I had to work out some kinks in my head. Sometimes I get too wrapped up analyzing this and that, worrying that my ramblings are of little to no interest to anyone. I know my fellow writers can relate... I also know that we throw in the towel at some point and jump right in anyway!
So, here I am. Feeling a little rusty. Feeling a little shy.
Here's a sneak preview of what I'll probably chit-chat about in the coming weeks:
* I'm teaching weekly fitness classes to seniors at a local senior facility. They're a kick in the pants!
* I finally went swing dancing after living in Pittsburgh for a year and a half. A year and a half too long, yo.
* I visited San Diego last month. Love.
* I registered for Zumba training and certification at long last.
* Rheumatoid arthritis is no joke. Two years post-diagnosis, I have much to rant about.
I think that's a good start.
It's nice to be back.