Description

... dance, fitness, food, health, life...

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Phase I

I'm finally, finally, making some changes around here, as you might have noticed. I'm editing and rearranging and trying to figure out how to get my blog to look exactly as I envision it in my head. Easier said than done, sheesh. I'm definitely a less is more kind of gal, but it is definitely lacking some pizzazz by way of graphics. For now, I'm limited to using the Blogger templates because I'm not as tech savvy as I'd like to be in the designing-and-spiffing-up-my-own-blog department. So here we are, Blog Refresh Phase I.

In other news...

Hubby and I are officially in our new digs! I love our little apartment. More details coming later this week.

Also to come... In addition to the aesthetic changes around here, content is changing a bit as well. This is to coincide with my recent new life adventures, as well as a new little project, which I will unveil tomorrow (so excited!). I'm narrowing the focus of le blog to matters related to dance, fitness, food and health, with random musings on life mixed in from time to time.

So, what do you think about my changes thus far? Yay or nay? Thoughts and suggestions welcome!

 xoxo
J

2 comments:

  1. Minimalist is the way to go, Jessi! I look forward to the details on all you hinted to above...
    Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete