Description

... dance, fitness, food, health, life...

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The waiting game and big hair therapy

To continue the "little things that make Jessi happy" theme for this week, I give you more 80's goodness.

On my home from work last night, one of my favorite Duran Duran songs came on the radio and gave me another burst of sunshine: "Hungry Like the Wolf."


For whatever reason it reminded me of the spring Student Dance Concert when I had to have big hair for one of the pieces I was in (it was very tribal and animal-like). Despite my straight, somewhat fine brunette locks, I can rock the big hair... just give me a crimping iron, a fine-toothed comb, a full can of hairspray and some Duran Duran playing in the background, and we're in business...

Hungry like she-wolves

K definitely had bigger hair the first night of the show (that's her on the left), but not to be outdone, I got it bigger - Texas big! - the second night. It was fierce.

4 comments:

  1. There's nothin' better than Texas big! Hope you're ok lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. friggen HOT ass! work it out. woop woop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT!!! you know what that is....UNBEWEAVABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're making me so jealous! My hair is incapable of being "big" :-(

    ReplyDelete