Description

... dance, fitness, food, health, life...

Sunday, December 9, 2012

One lucky birthday girl

Yesterday I celebrated my birthday!

I didn't expect much, just to spend the day with my husband without worrying about errands, to-do lists or any kind of agenda. He spoiled me all day long... he began by making me breakfast, followed by gifts and shopping. Our evening plan was a sushi date, per my request. He upped that, too, by inviting our new friends who all surprised me when we arrived. I had no idea. Well played, Hubs.

Chocolate with cherry filling and cream cheese icing. See? Spoiled.

I love my birthday and usually like to celebrate with a party or some kind of festive gathering. This year I was content with a low-key day... I didn't expect that this year, being in a new city and not knowing too many people yet. He really made my day special.


Not to get all gushy, but he's just amazing. How did I get so lucky?? Really, I mean that.

 
xoxo
J

2 comments:

  1. SOOO lucky!!! So glad it was such a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday for yesterday! You are really lucky to have such an amazing man who loves you and spoils you on your special day!

    Glad it was a good one, especially being in a new city, which can be a bit lonely (from personal experience)

    My birthday is tomorrow and I have had a few mini celebrations along the way, so am looking forward toa low-key day too. Takeaway pizza with the flatmates and maybe a Christmas movie:)

    Have a great week!

    http://unpublishedworksofme.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete