Description

... dance, fitness, food, health, life...

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Counting down

I'm down to one week left of the semester. I'm getting more and more restless for Christmas break to get here and the things that I hope to do over break. But first I still have some things to take care of on my to-do list:

1. Modern movement exam on Thursday.
2. Ballet movement exam on Friday.
3. Finish choreographing the mask duet with my partner for our Choreography final, which is next Monday.
4. Review for and take my written Ballet final next Tuesday.

That's it! Of course this all entails work and preparation, and it is taking quite a lot of energy to stay focused on the tasks at hand. I was ready for the semester to be done the week before Thanksgiving, and coming back for a few more weeks has been difficult. I'm worn out, and not just physically. I need a mental and emotional break more than anything. My batteries need recharging! Only seven more days...

No comments:

Post a Comment