Description

... dance, fitness, food, health, life...

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I'm rollin' with it... or trying

I'm declaring today as my Monday. I'm all out of sorts like it's a Monday. Cranky, tired, the whole bit. My head is just not in the game today.

Let's start with some things from yesterday... I didn't get to teach my Pedagogy final yesterday, as there were scheduling issues, so I got rescheduled to next Monday. No biggie, just irritating more than anything (I spent a lot of time Sunday working on that). I would have really liked to have that out of the way. Oh well.

Oh! (mad face) After class yesterday, I arrived at my car to find a parking ticket on the windshield. Seriously?! I've been parking in that lot since the first day of the semester, and as far as I know, there aren't any restrictions. Most everyone that parks there is a student and I'm confident that no one has a faculty parking permit. I looked around at some of my friends' cars, and I was the only one with a ticket. LAME. I'll be calling CSU Parking and contesting that bad boy.

Now today... I had a very hard time waking up this morning. Maybe because I went to bed post-midnight. (That may not be late for some, but I turn into a pumpkin by 11:30 at the latest most nights.) It was the typical rush around like a headless chicken kind of morning, getting me to work late.

I did get my modern final paper finished, along with my mask. But that didn't make classes go well. Our modern professor was pretty annoyed with us all because we weren't remembering combinations very well, and our dancing was definitely not to his liking. We got several "this-is-your-major-and-career" lectures. He also teaches my choreography class, and no one had movement prepared like he asked, so that annoyed him further. Good times. On the plus side, he did like our masks. Glass is half full, right?

I still have quite the to-do list for the rest of the day... tuck and roll, Jessi, tuck and roll!

Now I'm at work and nursing a caramel macchiato, hoping it cures the headache I developed at some point today. I'm counting the hours until I get to go home, get out of these grumpy pants, and into my comfy pants and into bed... oy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment