Description

... dance, fitness, food, health, life...

Monday, February 20, 2012

Five After 5

This week's Five After 5 is a shameless plug. I'm in the midst of creating an entirely new blog just for my Avon business, but in the meantime I'm going to use my Five After 5 list this week to feature some of my favorite Avon products... Maybe you'll be interested enough to try them yourself ;)

Moisture Therapy Intensive Healing & Repair Hand Cream

Colorado is crazy dry and my skin doesn't stand a chance without the help of a heavy-duty hand moisturizer. My manicures last longer, my cuticles are healthy and my hands stay looking young and fresh. I slather it on my rough dancer feet, too. Good stuff and it gives Neutrogena and Aquafor a good run for their money at a fraction of the cost!


Anew Rejuvenate 24 Hour Eye Moisturizer SPF 25

Never ever ever EVER step outside without some kind of 1.) eye cream and 2.) SPF... unless you want to look years older and tired. Our eyes can really make or break how fresh (or not-so-fresh) we look. Also, the sun is the #1 culprit in accelerated aging in skin, so invest in products with SPF. I love this one because it includes both a night eye cream AND a day cream with a legit SPF. Double whammy - take that, fine lines and spots!


mark Lipclick SPF 15 Color Shine Lipstick

I tend to be more of a lip gloss than a lipstick gal as it's less fuss and easier to apply on the go, but this little gem is great combo of both. It give me a bit more wash of color on those days I want a little more coverage, but it's still got the shine and moisture I look for in a gloss. The "click" part? The tube is magnetic, clicking together when you close it up. Add a dash of vitamins A, C and E, and my lips are nourished and smooch-ready for the boyfriend!


Haiku Sunset Eau de Parfum Spray

I love perfume and I love smelling fresh and pretty. I receive a compliment every single time I wear this fragrance, more than the designer perfumes I've worn. For economical, non-designer fragrances, I've been pleasantly surprised with Avon's selection... my perfume snob days are over!
Nailwear Pro Nail Enamel

Hello my name is Jessi and I'm a nail polish-aholic. Tried and true. Again, at the fraction of the cost of some other brands, you can feed your nail color addiction and still have cash leftover for a tube or two of hand cream to make sure that mani lasts. With 21 available colors, and 5 more new spring hues on the way, it's a mani-extravaganza!


I sure do love Avon and I don't say that simply because I sell the stuff. The products, prices and the company are all legit. I mean, it's been in establishment for over 100 years now and counting!

Want to do a little perusing to see for yourself? Check out my store!


Happy Monday!

xoxo
J

1 comment: