Description

... dance, fitness, food, health, life...

Friday, February 3, 2012

Let it snow let it snow let it snow!

Winter finally decided to show up! I'm not a cold-weather fan - if I lived someplace where it didn't get below 50 degrees, there would be no complaints from me... BUT! The snow changes things. I get all giddy like a school girl when it snows. (Of course, this attitude shifts considerably when I have to drive more than half a mile anywhere...)


I love how quiet and peaceful it is when the snow is falling. The best time to experience that is at night. Just stand outside in the softly falling flakes and you feel like there is true peace in the world, even if for a moment. I love that.



Today I am grateful for the snow, for the much-needed moisture it brings, for the much-coveted powder it brings the snow-riders up in the high country, and for the moment of peaceful pause it brings this crazy world.

Happy weekend!

xoxo
J

No comments:

Post a Comment