Description

... dance, fitness, food, health, life...

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Lazy Sunday

I usually work on Sundays but I have today off. I have lots to do. Oh, I have a long list of things to do. We leave for Pittsburgh in just over 6 weeks. My resume, organizing and packing, apartment shopping, etc... Oh yes, they all are screaming for my attention. What am I doing instead?

Made a batch of cottage cheese and blueberry pancakes - delish!

Prepped my nails for a mani later.

I'm half-watching England and Italy battle it out in the Eurocup with Boyfriend... while I really peruse blogs and make shopping wish-lists.


Pondering lunch. Its so hot that I don't want to eat much. Cold leftover pancakes should do the trick.

Later I will play sand volleyball with friends in this insane heat - it's currently 102 outside. Oy.

Then I shall paint my nails.

I love lazy Sundays.

xoxo
J

No comments:

Post a Comment