Description

... dance, fitness, food, health, life...

Friday, February 6, 2009

Wait for it, wait for it...

I've been trying to finish my post about ballet since Wednesday, and its still not done. It's not long, it's just stuck in my head and I can't really get it to flow onto the page... which is weird because I have very strong feelings about ballet and how the CSU program is organized (or not), and typically if someone asks me about ballet they get an earful. Yeah, not so much with this post.

I think my writer's block is due to analysis paralysis, which is something I'm very prone to suffering from. You know, you think about a project or something that you need to do, but it overwhelms you, so you freeze and do nothing. I'm the Analysis Paralysis Queen.

But, I'm working on it. And hopefully, HOPEFULLY I will get it posted by tomorrow. Or by the end of the weekend. Or next month.... augh!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment