Description

... dance, fitness, food, health, life...

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Quick, I only have 2 seconds!!

I'm buried under finals and birthday stuff... so... busy... no time... for... blogging...

Finals week is actually next week, but in Dance Department world, we started this week... wheeeeee!!

And YES, it's my birthday week!! Oh, heck yes, I celebrate for a week. The actual day was Tuesday... had a nice dinner, dessert and drinks with the BF... tonight I have a dinner theater date with my mom... Saturday night will be birthday margs with friends... LOVE my birthday!! I'm 31. Holy whoa. I don't feel in my 30s, honestly. I still feel like a firecracker 20-something, boo-YA!!

Okay, back to work... I miss you all!! Be back soon!!

xoxo
J

7 comments:

  1. 31!?

    Puh-lease. You're barely rocking 25.

    -Nick

    ReplyDelete
  2. .....you are like a wise 21 year old ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, good luck with finals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the 31 club sister!! I hope the rest of your bday week is just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look soo much younger - excellent genes!! Cheers to one fabulush b-day week darling!

    XOXO
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Bday girly! I also gave you an award. Stop by my page to see it ;) must be your lucky day! haha

    ReplyDelete