Description

... dance, fitness, food, health, life...

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I promised you an update today, so here it is...

School is back in full swing. Classes are rockin' and rollin', but I don't have too much work yet, thankfully!

Auditions for a couple of the dance concerts were last week. I didn't make it into a senior dance concert piece, which I'm kinda bummed about. Out of all the dance concerts, that's my favorite to dance in. Oh well. I will dance in one piece for the student concert, though. I'm also choreographing for that concert, which is exciting - it's my first group choreography at CSU, and I'm using what I know... African, some hip hop. I hope people like it. So far my dancers do, so I guess that's a good sign!

What else, what else... really, I think that's the latest and greatest. Sheesh, I promise you a big update and this is all I come up with... I guess being busy with school has drained my creative blog juices.

So I guess that's it for now. Sorry it's not very exciting...

No comments:

Post a Comment