Description

... dance, fitness, food, health, life...

Friday, January 16, 2009

TGIF, indeed

Ahhhh, Friday!

After a long week, Friday always arrives with a feeling of relief and lifted spirits. I'm still tired, but I'm much happier today - no feeling on the verge of tears, yay!! - because it's FRIDAY!

And to make today even sweeter, its a three-day weekend!


When I get home from work tonight I'll refresh my brain and stretch out my back with a little yoga. Then off to the movies - tonight I'll see Gran Torino. I need Clint Eastwood to cure me of the uber-cheesy-girly Bride Wars from last week. Ugh. Don't get me wrong. I really like Kate Hudson, and Anne Hathaway isn't so bad, either, and I like a good romantic comedy from time to time. Buuuuutttt, this flick didn't rev my romantic comedy mojo. So, ugh, again.

Tomorrow will entail some errands, then off to Denver in the afternoon to work on some acrobatic hip hop moves at a gymnastics club with the rest of the crew. I'm looking forward to the bouncy floors! I'll stay in Denver with friends tomorrow night, dork around Denver on Sunday, then do the usual hip hop rehearsal that night. Then back to the FoCo.

Monday, Monday... I'll fill you on Monday's scoop when Monday arrives. Until then - happy Friday and weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Ooo, have fun at Gran Torino - I've heard good things. Also, have fun with the bouncy floors! I wanna try that sometime.

    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete