Description

... dance, fitness, food, health, life...

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A li'l shout out to Follower #2!

Just a couple days ago I noticed that Star Kicker joined That Baldy Fella as my second official follower - welcome to my blog! I'm sorry I didn't acknowledge sooner... have no fear, I did take note, and I'm flattered you decided to join!

And for the rest of you who read my blog all sneaky-like - what's the hold up??

Just kidding. Kind of.

When more exciting things start happening in my dance and school world, I'll post more. The last couple days of classes have been pretty ho-hum. You know, the usual first-day-back business: here's the syllabus, don't skip class, your exams are on these dates, yadda, yadda. Nothing exciting enough to post more than the few sentences here.

Until then - toodles!

1 comment: