Description

... dance, fitness, food, health, life...

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Fare thee well, my love... until we meet again...

My love being the weekend, of course. Another Monday and another week are upon us... le sigh...

BUT!

Today was marvelous! I think Sundays are my new favorite days. I was concerned about them being long and tiring, as I have four rehearsals, and three of the four are back-to-back to each other, but now that I'm apres-rehearsal, I am in love with Sundays!! Why, you ask?? Two of my rehearsals involve some sexy, sassy jazz and I am LOVING it. Just what the doctor ordered (remember this post?). I love what I'm learning in ballet and modern, but sometimes a girl just needs to get in touch with her inner sass-a-frass!

Time to tear myself away from the school computer lab and head home. Hope your weekends were lovely!!

xoxo
J

4 comments:

  1. Oh I miss dancing jazz. It's so much fun. I used to dance years ago. I wanted to wish you the best of luck this semester! You got some discipline doing rehearsals on Sundays!! hehe. Have a great week girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I know what you mean about jazz dancing...it's so seductive and fun at times. Definitely a change from ballet - though I adore them both!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like such a fun time doll!! I love Sundays myself, even if I am just home relaxing...maybe I should take a Jazz dance class...!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sounds SO happy. YAY! I love Sundays until around 10 when reality hits that Monday will soon be here. Ah ha ha

    ReplyDelete