Description

... dance, fitness, food, health, life...

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Oh weekend, why are you so fleeting??

Another weekend comes to a close.

I never have enough time to do all that I want, but such is life. It's okay, though, 'cause next weekend I'm heading up to the mountains with the fella for a li'l weekend getaway (!!). Kinda excited for that... ;)

And by Friday I have a feeling I'll be damn ready for a getaway... this week is full... in addition to the usual madness, I have midterms, a dress rehearsal, a faculty showing... which means my choreo must be done by Thursday, cripes!...

...yes indeedy, those hot springs will be calling my name come Saturday...

Hope everyone had a fab weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. I know it just flies by so quickly! I feel the same way, there just really aren't enough hours in a day. ohhhh you will have a fabulous little getaway!! Have a fantastic week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom is feeling pretty rejected lately. I think you are giving all your booty away to someone else and now her needs are not satisfied!

    ReplyDelete