Description

... dance, fitness, food, health, life...

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Snow can't keep us down!

Night #1 of Student Dance Concert went well tonight, and the audience was bigger than we expected, considering the huge-ass snow storm we got Wednesday and today. About 21" fell here in the FoCo!

I did almost fall out of this turn-jump thing I do in the beginning of my piece, but the friend who came to see me tonight attested that she didn't notice at all. Sweet! 'Cause I hate hate hate messing up... yep, the perfectionist thing again. But they say if you mess up one night, the next night will be fine, because you worked out the juju's... I hope I got my juju's exorcised, 'cause the BF will be coming to see me dance tomorrow night, and I want to astound him with my dancing prowess - ha!

Anyhoodle, one night down, one more to go. Then Halloween is ON, like DONKEY KONG!!! OMG. Kinda excited. Finally figured out my costume, just this evening... I'm going to wait 'til the weekend to reveal what it is... it's simple, but clever and cute, and it involves a tutu - teeheehee!!! :)

Nighty nite, y'all... Friday is almost upon us!

xoxo Jessi

2 comments:

  1. On like Donkey Kong love that saying!

    Can't wait to see pictures, it's interesting cuz a friend on Facebook the other day was asking if she was too old for a tutu for Halloween. I was like HELL NO, it's Halloween and F21 sells tutus, for realz.

    PS Mike Patton did all the voices for the zombies in I Am Legend. That man does EVERYTHING =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how you perform without getting stage fright! I got so nervous in the few plays that I did in school. I always wish I was one of those people who can just "turn it on." I bet no one noticed at all.

    ReplyDelete