Description

... dance, fitness, food, health, life...

Monday, October 19, 2009

My premier world tour!!!

Haha, JUST kidding. SO not "world"... not even national or state-wide... we are just heading up to Aspen for the week. And by we I mean Tour Dance Company. It's our first trip of the semester. Even though it's not world-wide - someday, someday... - it's still pretty cool that I get to spend the week in Aspen. I'm nervous about things, of course... did I remember all my costumes? do I have enough warm clothes? did I remember mascara? (yes, I hope and yes)...

I'm stressin' about remembering all the choreo and not messing it up, of course - I have serious anxiety about upsetting our professor who leads Tour. No wait. My BIGGEST concern is doing this trust-fall-from-kinda-high-up move that we've never practiced with me (I'm understudy for it) - hella scary. But whaddya gonna do? Balls to the wall and go for it, that's what! Boo-ya!!

Okay, I have to finish last-minute packing and fractically re-checking my bags... I'll be MIA 'round these parts 'til Friday, so have a FAB week and I'll see ya when I get back!! (If I had been on top of it, I would've scheduled some guest-blogging, but I'm not on top of it... next tour! lol.)

Mwah!!
xoxo J

6 comments:

  1. you will do amazing!! ...even if you forget to back something ;) "balls to the wall" LOL you are so awesome!! Have a great time! good luck, have a safe trip, and don't worry!! YOU'LL NAIL IT :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck jess and have fun! you already have the right attitude...balls to the wall! YEA! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck lady. Go kick some ass!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG - so excited for YOU!!

    And you will be a star - not even a doubt in my mind darling - you will SHINE!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. When it is a World Tour, don't forget us London types...

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so cool though! Let me know if you have a show in DC!

    ReplyDelete