Description

... dance, fitness, food, health, life...

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Back to reality...

I absolutely do not want to go back to classes tomorrow!! I could do this Thanksgiving Break thing for another week, ugh... although, I do only have 2 weeks of classes and 1 week of finals left, so I am in the homestretch...

We have the final concert of the semester this week, so nothing like jumping right back into it. The week will be the usual mish-mash of tech rehearsals, dress rehearsals, and shows mixed in with regular classes and work, typical of performance week. But no complaints - I'm glad for the busy-ness because it will make time fly!

AND, after this week, the next week is my birthday!!! Yay!! I have nothing planned yet, but I'm excited nonetheless. I definitely want to celebrate... my birthday last year lacked the typical birthday excitement, thanks to a bad breakup, so this year I want to make up for lost fun and joy! I definitely envision cocktails, food and friends... oh, the possibilities!

Well, time to head out for a late dinner with the BF...

2 comments:

  1. Happy Early Birthday darling!!

    And I am sure the final concert will be a success, would love to see a video of it!

    XOXO
    Amy

    ReplyDelete