Description

... dance, fitness, food, health, life...

Monday, November 30, 2009

December eve!

One more sleep 'til December... a month of my birthday, Christmas, New Year's Eve... I'm pretty jazzed about all this! I love this time of year. I know this is total cheese, but it's magical to me...


But first thing's first... today. Oy! I'm glad the day is over. It wasn't a bad day, necessarily, just a Monday. Ya know? NOBODY wanted to be back at school today. We all had a bad case of the Mondays, blech. But, on the flip side, only 9 more days 'til the semester is DONE! Can I get a woot, woot?! Today was full to the max, but that was anticipated. And now I'm ready to curl under my down comforter and pass out...

Hope you all survived your Mondays. See you tomorrow - December!!

xoxo Jessi

4 comments:

  1. See you in December Jessi! {Birthday month girl!} ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i lovee christmas. sigh. it's just so glorious! bring on december, candy canes, santa claus, hanukkah, kwanza, christmas, new years eve, etc. oh and of course your berfday ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited for the Christmas season! And snow! I just love the smell of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope today was better than yesterday and that you had a fabulous holiday weekend!! Hugs for you. : )

    ReplyDelete