Description

... dance, fitness, food, health, life...

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

It's nice and all, but....

I get the point of NaBloPoMo... motivate people to write on their blogs more frequently... but sometimes quantity negates quality...

Take this post for instance. Not a lot of substance.

I could

drag out

my sentences

to make it seem

longer...

but then that's just annoying.

So, yes, today's post is lame, as I don't have much to say, but since it's NaBloPoMo, I gotta get something on the page. And I'm heading to the BF's for dinner, which means I'm signing off of the interwebs for the night. I'm really tired, hella sore and I've been rockin' one doozy of a headache all day today, so while there are a few things I could (read: should) do tonight, I think some chill time with the fella is the better prescription.

See ya tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. What is this NaBloPoMo? I need to crawl out from under my rock.

    Have fun with the boy tonight! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chill time with your man candy is always the best medicine!

    ReplyDelete