Description

... dance, fitness, food, health, life...

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Tuesday notes

Another ho-hum day at work. I left at 3 o'clock again, this time for a physical therapy appointment (still getting my hip back in working order). I've stated this before, but I adore the PT crew at the CSU health center. I get a sense that they truly care about getting their patients back on the horse... or bike, or soccer field, or ski slope, or dance studio... you get my point... Whereas I've been much less impressed with the medical docs in the joint - several have caused me to question the authenticity of the med school diplomas on their walls.

Anywho.

I came home, did some yoga thinking it would get me centered and focused so I could tackle my research paper... not quite. Instead, a torrent of emotions became unhinged. Once I got myself all bendy, the tears just started flowing. And not an ounce of school work was accomplished.

In a nutshell, I've been having a rough time lately... a very rough time.

I don't want to divulge the details, but if you don't mind sending me some happy thoughts, prayers, or whatever it is that you do, I'd appreciate it. The Big Man upstairs knows the scoop...

Thanks.

And g'nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment