Description

... dance, fitness, food, health, life...

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

What happened to Tuesday?!

Well, no long post after all... I have to put it off one more day. Tuesdays are usually my least hectic weekdays, but somehow that wasn't the case today. Could have to do with my first two midterms tomorrow...?

Of course, Murphy's Law would have it that Aunt Flo arrives the day before my ballet midterm. My Aunt's visit doesn't just bring me basic cramps and crankiness... no no, I get to enjoy dizziness, no stamina, and the loss of balance, coordination and flexibility. Always a good time in classes and rehearsals. BUT, tonight's rehearsal went unexpectedly well - very well, actually - so hopefully the dance gods will have mercy upon me between the hours of 11:00 a.m. and 12:40 p.m. tomorrow. Wish me luck! (But NOT "break a leg"... you only say that to actors... BAD LUCK for dancers!)

So for now, I bid you adieu and goodnight. I still need to shower, give my muscles their nightly rub down, and finish studying for my dance history midterm (also tomorrow).

Wheeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment