Description

... dance, fitness, food, health, life...

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Top 18 SYTYCD Review, Part Deux

Okay, so I just watched the two couples that I missed last night thanks to Emergency Broadcast System storm warnings, and here are my thoughts...

Ade and Melissa - LOVED them again this week. The piece was a quirky jazz piece choreographed by Sonya Tayeh, and while it was a very out-of-the-box little ditty, I thought they rocked it. And I like Sonya's quirky style. They were in sync and sharp with their movement. And that Melissa... she's very strong and keeps right up with Ade, who's not a small guy.

Kupono and Ashley - they did a hip hop piece choreographed by Shane Sparks. It had its good moments, but it had it's just okay moments, too. I think Ashley hit it harder than Kupono, and they weren't always together. I won't say that it was terrible, but it could have been better. I think these two are liked enough that they won't be in danger tonight, but we shall see.

I don't know, I've been really disappointed with the hip hop numbers so far this season. Granted, this is only the second week, but I've loved the other pieces. The hip hop pieces have all fallen a little flat for me, and I've been left wanting more.

Tonight's group piece is choreographed by Mia Michaels, so it should be interesting. And let's all cross our fingers that any looming thunderstorms just chill until the show is over so there aren't any interruptions!

Stay tuned...

1 comment:

  1. hello friend .. blogg you are very beautiful .. I came here to find companionship in the blogg, hopefully we can become a good friend blogg heart. can exchange ideas about business ideas, and another friend who knew that friend .. who come here let's exchange links of friendship.

    ReplyDelete